Friday, October 16, 2009

Adopt a pet now

A few months ago my friend asked me if I wanted to adopt her Chihuahua puppy. I would like a pet but I decided not to. It would be hard for me to take care of a dog while my children are still little. I am worried that I might not be able to give the dog the proper care that she deserves because I am always busy with my children. So she gave the dog to another friend and now the Chihuahua is grown up and our friend is very happy.

It would be nice to have a pet to play with my children. If you would like to adopt a pet you can go to www.petango.com they have the great adoptable pets that need good loving homes. Their pets are cared for at reputable shelters across the country, so you can rest assured that you are adopting a happy, well-loved pet. It is easy to find a pet that you like just go to their site and put your zip code and start looking for your pet.

If you love pets in your home or you want to add a new pet for your home then go to Petango.com - Adopt a cat! Or you can check out Petango.com - Adopt a dog today! You can also follow Petango on Twitter or Facebook. It is nice to give animals a home. Like us they need a home and a loving family.

Post?slot_id=71312&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment