Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tag from An

An from Every Thought Counts tag me with this. Sorry it took so long for me to post this. Thank you an for this one.

Do you think your hot?
I think so my husband always tells me I am a Hot mama hehe! I know he says that because I am his wife :-)

Please, upload your favorite picture

Why do you love this picture?
I love this picture because I wonder why these ducks have not been cooked put on a plate :-)

When was the last time you eat pizza?
I am eating pizza right now

What is the latest song you’ve heard?
You'll think of me by Keith Urban. I like that song.

What are you doing while working on this game?
Watching the Emmys!

What is your favorite nick name?
Joy, my family in the Philippines and my husband called me that.

What kind of person are you?
I am very simple and easy to be pleased. I do not cry easily unless it hurts.

What is your favorite song?
After All These Years, by Journey

What is your favorite food?
Utan bisaya! Oh how I miss eating the Utan in Cebu.

What is the most stressful thing to you?
My husband when he makes a mess in our house.

Mention the three must have items on your purse.
Car Keys, wallet and Lip gloss

What are your favorite colors?
Blue and pink.

Please tag other friends of yours.
I would like to tag Cecile, amina, rose and anne.

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
To go to College but I am hopping to go next year.

What is your favorite city to stay?
Cebu City.


No comments:

Post a Comment