Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday my friend Cecile and Marivic and their family came over to our house to be with us. My husband cooked some food for them and Marivic brought pancit and Cecile brought Selecta Ice cream. We were all having fun talking and eating while the kids were all playing. I was glad that they came here and I want to thank them for spending time with us.

Cecile, me and Marivic with my twins

They came yesterday because it was my birthday celebration. My Birthday is Today and I am now 33 YO. Happy Birthday to me. I feel like I am still 17 years young :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, apil diay akong nawong dire uy, ulaw man ta labi na akong nawong uy :-(; anyway, we had fun yesterday, happy bday uli ,liet :-)

    ReplyDelete