Friday, May 8, 2009

do not want to go

Last week my friend asked me if I wanted to go with her to a birthday party. One of her aunt was having a party tomorrow and she wanted me to go with her and the kids. She said she would help me take care of my kids. I never said yes because I do not want to go it is too far away. I think it is a one hour drive from our home and I am not sure how I can handle the kids for that long drive plus the traffic. I am worried all the time when I ride in another car and someone else is driving with my children in the car. It is okay if my husband is the driver I trust him no matter how far a drive it is. But if a friend is driving I worry. I am sure tomorrow morning she will call me but I think I might not go. I know she will not like it but I know she will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment