Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have headache

I have a headache since yesterday, my eyes are dry and I also have a stuffy nose. My husband thinks I have allergy maybe because the weather is changing again and the plants outside are blooming. I took allergy medicine last night before I went to bed but after a few hours of lying in bed I was still awake. So this morning I was sleepy but I need to get up and ready my son for school. When I went to work this afternoon I was still sleepy and I still have a headache. I think my problem is not allergy it is my eyes that is why I have head ache all the time. This is the result of staying on the computer longer, reading and writing my blog. I think if I have time I will go to the eye doctor to have my eyes check maybe that is my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment