Sunday, February 8, 2009

I like Spurs

San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan (21) reacts after sinking a basket in the fourth quarter of an NBA basketball game against the Boston Celtics, Sunday, Feb. 8, 2009, in Boston. The Spurs won 105-99.
Every Sunday afternoon I like to stay home just to watch my favorite sports the NBA. Today one of the teams playing was the San Antonio Spurs. I was happy that they are playing today against the defending champion Boston Celtics I was happy that they won. I was jumping on my seat when Roger Mason shot a 3 pointer with only 20.4 seconds left before Mason shot the 3 points to put them ahead by two points against Boston I thought they were going to lose but I am happy they won. I like the San Antonio teams because I think the players are nice and humble. That is only my opinion of them from what I see. The score was 105 and 99.

No comments:

Post a Comment