Saturday, January 10, 2009

GETTIN' OLD' this is Brilliant

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's ear and she said, ''Mabel, do you know you've got a suppository in your left ear? Mabel answered, 'I have a suppository in my ear? She pulled it out and stared at it. Then she said, Ethel, I'm glad you saw this thing. Now I think I know where to find my hearing aid.'


When the husband finally died his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea. No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly, You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea. Replied the widow, 'I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big shit he always was.

No comments:

Post a Comment